Sunday 3 November 2013

Do you know the first time ever when you imagined something and made it reality by the sheer power of your thought, your faith and your focus? That was when you were born, when you came to this physical dimension, when you made your physical body a reality here and now.
We have so much creative power within us, and yet somehow we are made to believe that only what our physical senses can understand is real. Oh but that's a big misunderstanding. What is love? none of my senses can give me information that could explain what love is. Is it just the fast heartbeat? the sweating? sexual arousal? anxiety? happiness? My senses can't grasp Love, only my inner self can. And there are no words that I can really put on it, are there. Even the mind is confused when we try to define Love. 
Love is God. As mysterious and as magnificent as God. Indeed, love is all there is, and all is love, and that is God.
I know I keep repeating it, it's just I can't believe that such a simple Truth has escaped me for so long, and that for all these years on Earth I have thought that Love (like God) is an abstract notion that we can never truly know.
What an eye opening realization. I have to sit with it for a while, meditate on it and let it sink in!

No comments:

Post a Comment