Saturday 16 November 2013

The point is to enjoy the feelings of creation. The point is to revel in the knowing and feeling that I have tools, amazing tools and skills of manifestation. The point is to realize Who I AM and to stay aligned with it. In other words, the whole point is enjoyment.
Its'not results, it's not even the manifestation itself, but the feeling of magnificence, wonder and joy that comes with the act of creation. That's why I Am here and I believe that's why we're all here: to use our creative power to manifest more realities, more worlds, more of everything.
And so Who I Am at this exact moment, no one else is this but me. There might be similarities between my journey and others', at least from the outside, but from within, it's always a unique journey of creation. And it that uniqueness lies God. Because no one else had thought the thoughts I am thinking, exactly the way I am thinking them. No one has made the choices I am making. I Am the only one who is creating this unique, amazing experience right now on Earth. And of course through me, God is enjoying it and expanding. With every inspired thought and action I have, She is basking in the feeling of creation.
My little me, my beloved persona on Earth, who I am according to my physical appearance, my mind, my social environment... has to catch up. Will catch up. Is catching up. Has caught up. The God within is the one that leads the journey. There is no question there. My soul, my spark of God is the one who is leading the dance. And I love my little me so much. If it wasn't for me, the Goddess that I am would've never expanded, or remembered Herself. I am grateful for all the tiny and great "problems" that me has created on this journey. It's a wealth of experiences, oh so necessary and more than that, so wanted, desired! because I can see the greatness of it all. I can feel and taste the beauty of it all.
And so the whole point of I being here is to enjoy this feeling of happiness, excitement and eagerness. Looking forward to what's coming next no matter what it is. In the knowing that I am eternal, and always well.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment