Sunday 3 November 2013

Today is a new day and I am so eager to use and explore my power of creation. My intention today is to look for miracles and beauty wherever I go, whatever I do. I am focusing my attention on my imagination, and filling my imagination with new "I am"s, like Wayne Dyer says. My imagination is a powerful pool where I create everything I ever wanted in this life. And when I focus on it, without letting old patterns and others' opinion affect me, I give birth to miracles. What I desire becomes my reality.
Life is such an amazing ride! When I look back to everything I have experienced so far, I am filled with gratitude. Even for the negative experiences, the hurt and the fear, because without them, I would've never started a quest to understand what life is really all about. I would've just stayed in a cocoon, maybe safe, but never changing.
I don't know why we don't allow ourselves to be completely free. We are always checking, in our mind, if our thoughts and wishes are acceptable, or "realistic". What is realistic, really. I wasn't here 40 years ago, I didn't even exist on earth. And now I am someone walking around, going through situations, feeling things, understanding, thinking, speaking ... how can logic explain all that? And if you believe in God, how can logic explain God? I spent too many years of my life trying to be realistic, and now I'm seeing that it just means I'm letting others tell me what is possible, and what is not. Well, I'm letting go of that. I have decided that anything I want is possible, all miracles can happen and that I can have my wishes in this life. Why not? What is the difference between believing that something is possible and believing that it's impossible? both of them are beliefs and in truth, no one can say which belief is "real". So I'm choosing to follow my own.
Today is a day of miracles, and I will be looking for them everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment